Choosing the right web hosting is one of the most important things you can do for your business.
Pick a bad web host, and you’re going to give yourself a huge headache.
It could make your website slow, or even worse down. This means potential lost revenue for you and your business.
That’s why SmartBusinessTrends is happy to be powered by Bluehost and I’ve been with them since the site began.
- Extremely reliable – I’ve honestly can’t remember the last time SmartBusinessTrends had any extended period of downtime.
- Great support – Their support staff will answer questions at all hours of the day, and they have live chat, email, and phone options.
- Affordable plans – For those on a budget, go with their Plus plan which starts at just $6.95 a month
- Easy WordPress install – Bluehost uses the MOJO marketplace which allows you to install WordPress and many other popular scripts with just one click.
- SSH Access – Not all shared web hosts give you SSH access to your account. But Bluehost does which can be extremely useful for some.
- Only 30 day money back guarantee – While 30 days is pretty standard, Hostgator gives you a 45 day money back guarantee. Which is weird since they are owned by the same parent company.
Here’s a look at their control panel.
Bluehost Coupons and Discounts
I always tell my readers never to pick a web host based on price. Going cheap (or even free) is a recipe for disaster. Speed, reliability, and support should all be much bigger factors in determining which web host to go with.
That said, web hosting is a recurring expense for your business, so it makes sense to try to find some coupon codes or discounts if possible.
Luckily, there are Bluehost discounts available if you search around on Google. The normal price for the Bluehost plus plan is $6.95, but I’ve seen some working links which allow you to sign up for just $4.95 a month which is a great deal.
I do recommend the Bluehost plus plan over the regular starter Bluehost plan. The starter plan only allows you to host one website, while the plus plan lets you host unlimited sites for just a couple of bucks more per month.
Bluehost will also run various seasonal promotions as well which can save you money. I’ve seen Bluehost sales during Thanksgiving and Valentines day.
My BlueHost Bonuses
As you can see, I am a big fan of Bluehost and I highly recommend them if you are just starting out and building a blog. Their service is great and this site is running very smoothly using their servers.
If you are ready to signup for Bluehost right now, then I would love for you to do so using my affiliate link. This will earn me a small commission which helps me keep producing great content for this site.
I’ve also put together a Bluehost bonus that I think will help some of you.
Purchasing web hosting can be very intimidating for those of you that are not technically inclined. While signing up for Bluehost is a pretty straighforward process, I know it’s still scary if you haven’t done so before.
So if you signup to Bluehost through my link, then I will send you my How To Build Your First Blog In Less Than 5 Minutes bonus guide.
Inside this guide, I will show you step by step, everything you need to do to get up an running with your first WordPress blog on Bluehost in yes, less than 5 minutes.
Want to get this Bluehost bonus? Then just follow these steps below:
- Clear your browser cache.
- Click on THIS LINK and purchase any Bluehost plan.
- Send me your receipt via this contact form.
Within 24 hours, I will send you my Bluehost guide bonus to your inbox.