If you travel a lot, then you probably know about the various airline, hotel and credit card loyalty programs. Programs like Chase Ultimate Rewards for example allow you to earn points by spending money on your Chase branded credit cards and earning transferrable points that can be redeemed for travel and cash-back.
Inspired by this, I’ve decided to create my own loyalty rewards program for readers of this site.
It’s called SmartBusinessTrends Ultimate Rewards and it allows you, my readers to earn SBT Points for interacting with the blog.
Earning SBT Points
There are a wide variety of ways you will be able to earn SBT points by interacting with our blog.
- Leaving a comment (10 points)
- Sharing on Twitter/FB/Google+ (25 points)
- Linking to one of our posts (500 points)
- Purchase a product through our affiliate link (varies)
Redeeming your SBT Points
We current have two options for redeeming points:
1. Cash Back – We’ll pay you directly to your Paypal account at the flat rate of 1 cent per point. You must have 2500 points in your balance to redeem for cash back.
2. SBT Rewards product discounts – Buy products we review through our affiliate link, and redeem your points for additional discounts. Points are worth 1.5 cents when redeemed in this manner.
Which Products Can I Buy
Below is a list of products and services you can earn discounts on by buying through our affiliate link. We will keep this list updated, so keep checking back.