As you probably know already, LeadPages is by far the most popular product for creating landing pages fast.
Whether it’s creating a page to sell your next product or service, or popping up an optin form to collect more email addresses, LeadPages is the go-to landing page creator for many of the very best marketers.
What I love about LeadPages is that it’s perfectly targeted to people like me.
I can’t code worth a lick and the thought of having to learn HTML and CSS gives me nightmares.
I’m not a techy person at all and all I want to do is market my services!
LeadPages hides all this technical stuff from me, and lets me build beautiful looking landing pages with almost no effort at all. It really is that impressive.
- Point and click landing page creator allows me to create landing pages in less than 10 minutes
- More than 90 landing page templates to choose from.
- Wide variety of template types including Sales Pages, Squeeze pages, Webinar Pages, Launch Pages, and more.
- LeadBoxes™ – Easy to create optin popups using the 2-step optin process.
- LeadLinks™ – Add people to your list automatically when they register for a webinar.
- Split Testing – Improve conversions by split testing your landing pages.
- Lead Magnet Delivery – Have Leadpages send your free ebook or other lead magnet immediately after a visitor subscribes to your list
- Create Facebook Landing Pages – Do any FB marketing? Embed landing pages inside Facebook fan page tabs
- Landing pages aren’t as customizable as other products.
- Somewhat confusing pricing structure. Not all plans include all LeadPages features.
- Monthly pricing.
Here are some of the landing page templates that LeadPages gives you access to:
Still not convinced that LeadPages is right for your business yet? Make sure to read our post on who’s using LeadPages right now. It’s an impressive list of well known marketers who are leverage LeadPages to make more sales and collect more leads.
LeadPages Coupons and Discounts
LeadPages is certainly not a cheap product, so many potential buyers I’m sure are looking to save some extra money by searching for LeadPages coupon codes.
I was the same way, and before I purchased LeadPages, I did some digging on Google for any valid LeadPages coupons.
While a few coupon sites came up, none of the coupon codes I tried out actually worked.
So at the time of this writing, I don’t think there are actually any working LeadPages coupon codes that you can get from third party sites.
As I mentioned above, Leadpages is a monthly subscription service. The main way to get a discount on Leadpages is to pay annually or pay over 2 years.
If you pay annually, then you will save 40% off the normal monthly price for the Leadpages PRO plan. So instead of $67 a month, you are effectively paying $40 a month if you pay yearly.
If you pay over 2 years, then you save 50% off the normal monthly price for that same plan. Which comes out to be about $34 a month.
If you consider LeadPages a long term investment like I do, then it make sense to pay over a year or 2 years to secure your discount price.
Our LeadPages Bonuses
I’d love for you to purchase LeadPages through my affiliate link. It’s a fantastic product and I know it will help your business grow faster.
I know many people who are looking for a LeadPage bonus prefer some sort of cash-back or rebate. I would love to do that as well, but unfortunately that goes against the LeadPages affiliate agreement and would terminate my account.
So instead, if you buy LeadPages using my link, and I receive a commission from your sale, then I will send you my Ultimate Guide to Making More Money With LeadPages.
Inside my guide, I will show you step by step how to:
- Get up and running with LeadPages in less than 10 minutes.
- Integrate LeadPages with your Facebook Fan Page.
- Come up with attention grabbing headlines for your landing pages.
- Find free images and icons to make your landing pages stand out.
- Leverage this one simple trick with LeadPages to increase your optins by more than 700%.
Interested in this LeadPages bonus? Then here is what you need to do.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Click on THIS LINK and purchase any LeadPages plan.
- Send me your receipt via this contact form.
Within 24 hours, I will send you my Ultimate Guide to LeadPages to your inbox.